The Siddhi road map shows the key features and improvements that are in the pipeline for future releases. We have only listed the high level features and below, and we will certainly work on other minor improvements and bug fixes in future releases.
Find the current status of the project via Github project boards.
- Support distributed Siddhi deployment with NATS
- Siddhi monitoring dashboard in Grafana
- Maven Archetype for Siddhi test framework
- Tooling support for extension and external dependency installation
- Compliant with CloudEvent specification
- NATS and Jetstream connector for Siddhi
- Siddhi operator through operator hub
- Siddhi plugin for VSCode
- Grafana as an analytics dashboard for Siddhi
- Kafka support for Siddhi K8s deployment
- Siddhi support in Golang
- Enhance management of secrets with vault services
- Evaluate Istio integration
- Cloud Foundry installation support